Submit a Service RequestReport a non-emergency problem or make a request online, 24 hours a day using the Service Request (Work Order) link.
Create an account and easily submit and track your service requests.
How to use the Public Service Request System
New Users – Create an Account
- Click the Create Account button
- The registration from will open
- Enter all the required information
- An email will be sent to the user to validate the account. The email will have a URL link that must be selected or clicked in order to activate the account.
- Enter your email address and password to create a public service request.
- Click the Login Button
Adding a Public Service Request
- After you login, the main request screen will open
- Click the Add Request button to create a new service request
Enter information in the following fields
- Address - Rural Address
- Long Legal Address - *if applicable
- Request - Enter the reason for the Public Service Request
- Details – Enter as much information as possible related to the request
- Red Paper Clip (lower left corner) – Add an attachment
- Click the OK button to save and submit your request
- Press “Refresh” for the request to appear on the main page.
The following tools are available from the window shown above
(e) Add Request: Opens the Add Request form
(f) View Request: Opens an existing request in View only mode
(g) Change Request: Opens the Update Request form in edit mode
(h) Void Request: Sets the record Status to Void
(i) Logout: Log the user out of the system
(j) Refresh: Refresh the record list
(k) Edit Profile: Opens the Edit Profile form
(l) Filter: Enter a value that the existing list will be filtered by; for example a word used in the
Request field such as tree, or pot hole…
(m) Status: The current status of your Public Work Order
- All – displays all status values
- Cancel – filters all request and displays only the request where the status equals Cancel
- Done – filters all request and displays only the request where the status equals Done
- Hold – filters all request and displays only the request where the status equals Hold
- In Progress – filters all request and displays only the request where the status equals In Progress
- Not Done – filters all request and displays only the request where the status equals Not Done
*Tip: Bookmark the link for easy access to your Service Requests.
If you have any questions or are experiencing difficulties with the site please contact Alicia Smith at email@example.com or 780-624-0013
Responses can be expected within 72 hours of placing your service request.